Delivery, Returns and Exchange
We generally ship by UK Mail / DHL ensuring a fast and secure delivery Countrywide usually within 24 – 48 hours.
For smaller items we ship via Royal Mail Small Packet/Parcel upto 2kg. This service usually takes upto 7 business days and is not guaranteed.
For especially large consignments or for shipments to certain regions we may need to use a specialist shipping service and surcharges will apply.
Orders placed after 2pm may be despatched the following working day.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive. You are entitled to cancel your order and return the goods within 14 working days for a full refund. Do this by contacting us by email or telephone and quoting the order number supplied to you. Your refund will be paid within 30 days.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of loss or damage when returning the goods, so you should include enough postal insurance to cover the goods value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your rights when we are at fault – for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
Any goods returned should be in there original packaging, unused and in a saleable condition.
These terms apply to your order. We may change our terms and conditions at any time, so please do not assume that the same terms will apply for future orders.
None of these terms affect your legal rights and these are not diminished in any way. If any term is held to be invalid under any applicable statute or rule of law, that term is automatically omitted from the terms to minimum extent necessary to comply with the law and without affecting the validity or enforceability of the remainder.
To make a return:
- To return an item, please email customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging and include your proof of purchase, and mail your return to the following address:RMA #
- 162-166 Congleton Road
Stoke on Trent, Staffs ST7 1LT
- Pets and Pastimes Ltd – Returns Dept.
- After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return or exchange. Please allow at least fourteen (14) days from the receipt of your item to process your return, refund or exchange. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed.01782 777423
● Items must be returned unused, and in there original packaging For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange a refund or exchange.
Customer services – 01782 777423
- ● A Proof of purchase must be provided
- If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at: